Since 2006, Atlantic Housing Foundation has awarded more than $9 million dollars in academic and housing scholarships to hundreds of students across the country. Scholarships are open to any student enrolled at an accredited university/technical school or in a certification program including GED, Vo-Tech or licensing courses such as cosmetology, bookkeeping, welding, real estate, etc.
- Fall Application Deadline: October 31
- Spring Application Deadline: April 15
Scholarship recipients are eligible to receive the following award amounts for up to eight consecutive semesters:
- Academic Scholarships: up to $1,500 per semester to be used towards tuition, books and other education-related expenses. Award amounts are based on full-time or part-time student status.
- Housing Scholarships: covers monthly rent for students for up to eight semesters (four years) at an AHF property in Denton, San Marcos or Huntsville, TX.
- Sharon Whaley Scholarship for Educators and Sharon Murphy Excellence in Education Scholarship (Spring Applicants Only): Atlantic Housing has a strong desire to encourage and assist students who have the potential of becoming outstanding teachers. These scholarships will award each student $2,500 per semester to be used towards tuition, books and other education-related expenses.
- Bart Marantz Legacy Scholarship (Spring Applicants Only): Atlantic Housing has a strong desire to encourage and assist students who are seeking careers in the field of music. This scholarship will award each student $2,500 per semester to be used towards tuition, books, and other education-related expenses.