We know our competitive advantage relies on the quality of our people. We seek talented individuals with the capability to perform the role now and the capacity to grow and do even more in the future. Our hiring process is our first opportunity to introduce ourselves to you, and we take it seriously.
Every candidate will be treated with our Core Values in mind throughout the entire recruitment & selection process. This means you’ll receive transparency and respect while applying for a job at Atlantic Housing.
What you can expect throughout the hiring process:
- Review: We review applicants based on the job requirements
- Screen: We connect with you about the job.
- Assignment(s): We provide you with role-based assignments to provide you with a realist preview of the job.
- Interview: We conduct interviews with you to get know you better and so that you too, can get to know us better.
- Conditional Offer: We make a final offer to the candidate most qualified for the job
- Pre-employment Screening: Upon satisfactory completion of our drug screen and background check we finalize your offer.
- Start Date: Once you accept the offer, we prepare you for your exciting first day on the job
While we aren’t able to speak with every applicant about his or her job application, we do review all individuals who meet the qualifications for each job. Atlantic Housing is an equal opportunity employer.