Are you looking to make a difference in your community and grow in your career? Consider joining the Atlantic Housing team! We promote and preserve quality affordable housing and related services for low and moderate-income families, helping residents improve their lives. Our mission-focused culture thrives on continuous learning, professional growth and a passion for service. We’re regularly hiring team members for our corporate office in Dallas as well as our 47 apartment communities in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Texas. Our most common job postings are for positions in maintenance, leasing, property management, and on-site community engagement.
Our company culture is centered around you and is a reflection of our Core Values. Our benefits support the important work you do day in and day out, extend to include your family, and encourage volunteerism and engagement in communities similar to those we serve. Review the list below to learn more.
- 12 paid company holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 32 hours Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) annually
- Full medical, dental, vision life insurance offerings for full time employees
- Medical discount plans for part-time employees
- 100% up to 4% Employer Contributions within 401(k)
- 100% 401(k) Vesting at 3 years of tenure
- Zero cost 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) accessibility